Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello!
I dont know whether members are still here during the holidays?
Anywayy, for those who is reading this, I got a request.
Can you see the top of this blog where there is a column with the orange font written 'Photography Club"
I feel that it looks abit too simple.
So, I wish that someone who is good at photoshop could help me to do a banner for this blog to be put on the column there!
The banner you edit must include:
1. The blog url.
2. The blog name = Smkbbsp Photography Club.
3. Our slogan : Vision without limit.
4. The background of the banner must include something regarding the photography club. for example, a camera, film etc.
You mayy put your nickname/name(but smaller abit and at the corner larh) as a credit to urself.
IF there is someone who really got the free time to do it, you can submit it to smkbbsp.photography@gmail.com
If nobody gonna do it also nevermind. =D
No forcing for this! (:
Thanks!

No comments: